Lumoz is a project that aims to provide a ZK-RaaS platform (formerly called Opside) that supports code-free generation of ZK-Rollup app-chains. ZK-Rollup is a layer-2 solution that enables fast and cheap transactions on Ethereum, while preserving the security of the main chain.
Lumoz is an official CDK technology provider certified by Polygon and has provided numerous solutions tailored for Polygon CDK and beyond, such as zkSync and Scroll. Earlier today, they also announced the launch of StableNet, the core product of Lumoz.
StableNet’s breakthrough in ZK-Rollup technology
StableNet is the core product of Lumoz, which is a network of stablecoins that are pegged to various fiat currencies and commodities. StableNet is built on Ethereum as L1, and introduces features that make it a cutting-edge zkEVM. Some of these features are:
- Stability: StableNet uses USDC stablecoin as the token for its gas fees.
- Integration of Polygon CDK and Celestia DA: StableNet is the first mainnet zkEVM project built based on Polygon CDK and Celestia DA. Both are frameworks that facilitate the development and deployment of ZK-Rollups.
- StableNet supports atomic Cross-Rollup communication so that users can interact using layer-2 addresses directly with contracts on Ethereum L1, such as AAVE and Uniswap.
- Decentralized Prover Network that ensures a more stable and reliable ZKP computation.
- StableNet features an optimized gas economic model, which supports the community (developers, liquidity providers, and users) by reinvesting all collected gas fees.
“This is a significant milestone for Lumoz, being the first rollup to utilize Polygon CDK and go live, while also receiving official certification and support from Polygon and Celestia. We aspire to offer more RaaS-related services to developers and projects in the future.”—Alvaro Fernandez, COO of Lumoz
Earlier today during the RaaS Day, Lumoz has revealed its plans to launch StableNet in December. The RaaS Day is a collaborative event hosted with Polygon. This announcement marks a significant milestone in the realm of ZK-Rollup technology and puts Lumoz at the forefront of innovation within the blockchain ecosystem. If you’d like to find out more, check their research.