League of Kingdoms (LOKA) is the latest blockchain project to be featured on Binance Launchpad, a platform that lets Binance users participate in an initial exchange offering (IEO) of new tokens with their Binance Coins (BNB). A total of 25 million LOKA tokens, at an initial public sale price of 0.16 USD, will be distributed to Binance users.
League of Kingdoms is a blockchain-powered MMO war strategy game that combines real-time strategy (RTS) elements with tokenized in-game resources and play-to-earn (P2E) mechanics. The game’s native LOKA token is designed to give players the opportunity to participate in on-chain governance as well as to incentivize player retention and greater adoption. League of Kingdomes will reward users for their progress with LOKA and occasional rare non-fungible tokens (NFTs) drops. To learn more about League of Kingdoms, check out Binance’s in-depth research report.
Here’s the timetable for the League of Kingdoms IEO:
|January 12 (00:00 AM UTC)
|January 20 (00:00 AM UTC)
|January 20 (06:00 AM UTC)
|January 20 (09:00 AM UTC)
|January 20 (09:00 AM UTC)
|January 20 (10:00 AM UTC)
|Final Token Distribution
|January 20 (10:00 AM UTC)
How to invest in the League of Kingdoms (LOKA) IEO on Binance Launchpad?
Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to participate in the League of Kingdoms sale on Binance Launchpad. Keep in mind that in order to participate in the IEO, you will have to hold some BNB in your verified Binance account.
1. Create an account on Binance and complete KYC
In order to participate in the LOKA IEO, you need to create an account on Binance. You can skip this step if you are already a registered Binance user.
Once you’ve completed the account registration process and supplied the required KYC information, you can proceed to the Launchpad section, which can be found by navigating to the “Earn” drop-down menu. Here you can find ongoing and past Launchpool and Launchpad projects.
2. Select the League of Kingdoms IEO
Locate the League of Kingdoms IEO from the list of ongoing and finished Launchpad and Launchpool projects.
3. League of Kingdoms IEO requirements and token distribution
Binance allows users to participate in public sales by committing an amount of BNB that will be used to buy new tokens as soon as they are available on the exchange. The amount of BNB a user commits dictates the number of tokens they will receive – the more BNB you commit in proportion to other users, the higher the new token allocation. Keep in mind that the minimum single initial investment can’t be smaller than 0.1 BNB.
In order to ensure that the majority of Binance users have a fair chance at obtaining new tokens, a max cap of token allocation is set per user – this means no user can acquire more than 15,000 USD worth of LOKA in the IEO.
Participation in the League of Kingdoms IEO is restricted to residents of the following countries: Belarus, People’s Republic of China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
4. League of Kingdoms IEO timeline
The League of Kingdoms IEO will follow a similar timetable as other Launchpad projects that came before it.
Disclaimer: The committed amount of BNB will be locked for the duration of the sale, meaning transfers, withdrawals or other trading functions will be unavailable until the final phase of the sale.
Here’s the full breakdown of the LOKA public sale on Binance Launchpad, as explained by Binance:
- January 12 (00:00 AM UTC) to January 20 (00:00 AM UTC) – Preparation Period: During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over an 8-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 8 days will determine the maximum amount of BNB that you can commit later on.
- January 20 (06:00 AM UTC) to January 20 (09:00 AM UTC) – Subscription Period: Subscription will open at this time for all eligible users for a 3-hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to committing their BNB. Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- January 20 (09:00 AM UTC) to January 20 (10:00 AM UTC) – Calculation Period: Subscription closes and token allocation calculation begins.
- January 20 (10:00 AM UTC) – Final Token Distribution: Your final token allocation will be calculated and the corresponding BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount. Once deducted, your LOKA and BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
Follow the steps below to participate in the public token sale:
Step 1 – Click the “Commit BNB” button to begin the process of allocating your BNB holdings to the Launchpad program.
Step 2 – Once you’ve entered the amount of BNB you are willing to allocate, click “Commit Now“.
Step 3 – A popup dialog appears where you need to confirm your BNB allocation by again clicking on the “Commit Now” button.
Step 4 – Your BNB has been committed. You can choose to commit additional funds up to your maximum commitment limit displayed at the top of the menu.
5. Past Binance Launchpad projects and final thoughts
According to Binance, the subscription model could be used for already-circulating tokens prior to their debut on Binance, and will likely not remain exclusive to strictly new token listings.
The Binance Launchpad program has historically been one of the more lucrative investment vehicles in the cryptocurrency space. Here’s the performance of some of the previous Binance Launchpad projects:
|ROI (expressed in USD)