Kraken, one of the largest centralized cryptocurrency exchanges, has added support for Shiba Inu (SHIB). The price of the best performing crypto asset of 2021 (in terms of ROI), has increased to a two-week high, gaining more than 35% since Kraken announced the listing.
- Kraken announced the listing of SHIB in a blog post on Monday. SHIB deposits are already live, requiring 20 confirmations (which shouldn’t take longer than 5 minutes) and a minimum deposit limit of at least 373,000 SHIB.
- Trading order execution will begin later today, between 15:00 and 17:00 UTC according to the Kraken status update page. The minimum supported trading order amount will be 50,000 SHIB.
- Kraken will provide customers with the ability to trade SHIB against USD and EUR.
- According to the data curated by CoinCodex, Kraken boasts 376 trading pairs and over $1.4 billion in trading volume over the last 24 hours.
- Following the announcement of the SHIB listing, the memecoin’s price surged by over 35% in fewer than 24 hours and reached a local cycle high of $0.00005294.
- SHIB is up a whopping 69,000,000% since the start of the year, far outpacing the second-placed blockchain gaming token GALA which is up a “modest” 54,000%.
David is a crypto enthusiast and an expert in personal finance. He has created numerous publications for different platforms. He loves to explore new things, and that’s how he discovered blockchain in the first place.