Ethereum Investment Stats
Basic questions that Angel Investors and Venture capital firms ask in their due diligence processNote that these are only a limited amount of questions that we ask. A normal Angel Investor/VC due diligence process has significant more required information.
- Does the company present its complete financial statements?
- Does the company give insights in its costs? How much it will spend a month (also known as the burn rate)?
- Does the company give its financial/growth predictions / predictions for profit and growth?
- Does the company explain its benefits opposed to their competitors (if any)?
- Does the company have / list strategic partnerships)?
- Does the company present its sales plan / marketing plan / go to market strategy in any way?