Guarda is making available the new version of the crypto wallet app.
The fully redesigned app is bringing a slew of exciting new features to crypto users supporting more than 45 blockchains and over 10.000 tokens, including ERC-20, ERC-721, BEP-2, TRC10, TRC20, WAVES, OMNI, and EOS.
Considering Guarda Wallet’s wide range of supported assets, it is the best noncustodial wallet for ERC20 tokens and other coins, allowing for easy asset management from one place.
The Guarda Wallet is versatile and can be accessed from the various operating system:
Exchange and Fiat Gateway
The built-in trading option integrated with Guarda Wallet allows users to exchange cryptocurrencies between them, buy or sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others without ever leaving their wallets. The users also able to buy crypto directly from within their wallet by using their Mastercard or Visa bank card.
Mobile Wallet Properties
Easy Cross-Platform Synchronization
The new version of the wallet allows you to access and manage all your funds regardless of the app or device you are using. That’s because either you have a mobile or a desktop wallet, all versions of Guarda Wallet can be synchronized between each other.
From Guarda’s interface, you can easily connect to your Ledger wallet, import your accounts, and manage the crypto funds stored in the hardware wallet. You can still get the security of an offline wallet, but also have the flexibility to manage and make trades via Guarda.
Paper Wallet Import
Although secure, sometimes paper wallets can get inconvenient. Therefore, with Guarda, users can integrate their paper printed keys with the online wallet and use it with ease.
Private ZEC Transactions
Guarda, in collaboration with the Zcash Foundation, has created a non-custodial shielded wallet specifically for ZEC.
So, the Private Zcash Wallet from Guarda’s mobile app now supports the generation of private Zcash transactions just as well as public transactions.
Not many multi-crypto wallets support staking. However, Guarda makes things convenient for crypto owners, as they do not have to own multiple separate wallets to be able to stake their favorite cryptos.
Updated version of mobile Guarda Wallet app also includes staking functionalities for a number of assets, including Callisto, Tezos, Komodo, Cosmos, Tron, and EOS (stake CPU and NET).
The New Implementations
Guarda Wallet is launching the updated version of its iOS and Android mobile apps, adding new features that will better the process of wallet management and make things much more convenient for the user.
Here are some of the new features of the updated app:
- Improved and clear graphics allowing users to monitor cryptocurrency prices and price changes.
- Efficient filtering system for hiding zero-balance wallets, and many others.
- A new sorting system for transactions, that filters transactions by type, wallet, or currency.
- A new search function that enables users to navigate the transaction history via hash.
- New currencies such as RUB Russian Ruble, AUD Australian Dollar, KRW Won, CHF Swiss Franc, CZK Czech Koruna, DKK Danish Krone, NOK Norwegian Krone, NZD New Zealand Dollar, PLN Polish Zloty, SEK Swedish Kronor, TRY Turkish Lira, ZAR South African Rand, HUF Hungarian Forint, ILS Israeli New Shekel, INR Indian Rupees, HKD Hong Kong Dollar, MYR Malaysian Ringgit, SGD Singapore Dollar, BGN Bulgarian Lev, BRL Brazilian Real, MXN Mexican Peso, AED Dirham, NGN Naira, TWD New Taiwan Dollar, MAD Moroccan Dirham, RON Romanian Leu, UAH Hryvnia.
- More fiat currencies against which users can estimate the price: USD US Dollar, EUR Euro, AED Dirham, AUD Australian Dollar, BGN Bulgarian Lev, BRL Brazilian Real, CAD Canadian Dollar, CHF Swiss Franc, CNY China Yuan, CZK Czech Koruna, DKK Danish Krone, GBP Pound Sterling, HKD Hong Kong Dollar, HKR Croatian Kuna, HUF Hungarian forint, IND Indonesian Rupiah, ILS Israeli New Shekel, INR Indian Rupees, ISK Icelandic Krona, JPY Japanese Yen, KRW South Korean won, MAD Moroccan Dirham, MXN Mexican peso, MYR Malaysian Ringgit, NOK Norwegian Krone, NGN Naira, NZD New Zealand Dollar, PHP Philippine Peso, PKR Philippine Peso, PKR Pakistan Rupee, PLN Polish Zloty, RON Romanian Leu, RUB Russian Ruble, SEK Swedish Kronor, SGD Singapore Dollar, TWD New Taiwan Dollar, THB Thai baht, TRY Turkish Lira, UAH Ukrainian Hryvnia, ZAR South African Rand.
- 24/7 online chat support.
- The added Masked balance tool can be turned off.
- Tezos staking has also been implemented.
- Users can claim Gas tokens from the NEO network. The new Guarda Wallet app is eagerly awaiting for users to test out its new features!