The Litecoin Foundation, the non-profit organization whose mission is to support the development and adoption of Litecoin, today announced the First Annual Litecoin Summit in San Francisco on September 14th &15th at the South San Francisco Conference Center.
Litecoin has consistently taken leadership positions in the cryptocurrency & blockchain ecosystem, such as the adoption of Segregated Witness (SegWit) and the Lightning Network, innovations that help pave the way to mass adoption by making transactions faster and more scalable. It’s within this same vein that the foundation is holding a summit that encapsulates all things blockchain & cryptocurrency while also catering to the extremely passionate Litecoin community.
The Litecoin Summit boasts a diverse lineup that includes experts from all over the world, including:
- Charlie Lee, Creator of Litecoin
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO, Lightning Labs
- Bill Barhydt, CEO, Abra
- Eric Winer, VP Engineering, Gemini
- Naomi Brockwell, Blockchain personality and producer
- Adam Draper, Founder, Boost VC
- Derek Capo, CEO, TokenPay
Some of the topics that will be explored include:
- Scaling solutions via the Lightning Network
- Sidechains, smart contracts, and RootStock
- The importance of a non-custodial wallet
- Cryptocurrency from a VC’s perspective
- Practical tips for taxation and cryptocurrencies
The event will also place an emphasis on the Litecoin Foundation’s #PayWithLitecoin campaign by educating businesses on the how’s and why’s of accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment and helping them integrate on site. There will be a virtual store on the location where attendees can also experience purchasing items in crypto.
We are partnering with the Litecoin Foundation and for a limited time you will be able to purchase tickets with a discount of 30% off with the promo code Coincheckup30.
To register, go to http://www.litecoinsummit.org
Head of Marketing @ CoinCheckup.com