- Coin98 has opened up trading on Binance with a bang, up more than 17x since its initial Binance Launchpad IEO token sale price.
- During the strategic funding round that concluded at the end of May of this year, Coin98 managed to raise more than $11 million.
- Many investors participated in the funding round, which was lead by crypto-focused venture fund Hashed and financial advisory firm Spartan Group.
- Kelvin Koh, Partner at Spartan Group said: “Spartan Group is excited to be one of the major investors in Coin98. With over 300K users and multi-chain support, Coin98 is becoming one of the leading DeFi platforms in Asia.”
- Coin98 includes all the necessary tools to create a multi-chain platform. From its own non-custodial, multi-chain crypto wallet, to a native exchange and bridge solution.
- Coin98 platform includes decentralized exchanges, lending protocols, on-chain governance and blockchain-powered gaming, a truly all-encompassing DeFi ecosystem.
- The project’s native token C98 is used for ecosystem development, staking, governance, and to give token holders additional benefits when using the platform.
David is a crypto enthusiast and an expert in personal finance. He has created numerous publications for different platforms. He loves to explore new things, and that’s how he discovered blockchain in the first place.