Key takeaways about the Coin98 project:
- Coin98 is a cross-chain liquidity protocol that includes its own non-custodial, multi-chain crypto wallet, exchange and bridge solution. Coin 98 project includes all the necessary tools to create a multi-chain platform.
- The Coin98 team’s ambitious goal is to bring together Traditional Finance and Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- The protocol will include decentralized exchanges, lending protocols, on-chain governance and blockchain-powered gaming in an effort to create an all-encompassing DeFi ecosystem.
- The mobile app supports cross-chain migration across the most popular crypto networks, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, and others.
- The platform’s native token C98 will be used for ecosystem development, staking, governance, and to give token holders additional benefits when using the platform.
Key takeaways about the token sale:
- Coin98 (C98) is the 20th project on Binance Launchpad, its token sale will last 7 days from 16th July 0:00 AM (UTC) to 23rd July 0:00 AM (UTC) and is set to follow the rules of the previously announced subscription format.
- The per-user BNB holding amount will be determined using the Daily Average BNB Balance calculation, with the user hard cap set to $20,000.
- 50 million coins, which represent 5% of the C98 total supply, will be available during the Launchpad sale.
- The project has already raised $12.5 million in the previous two private token sales.
- The previous two coins that have entered the market via Binance Launchpad in 2021 have enjoyed great market success, as both SFP and TKO are trading way above their initial token sale prices.
Previous Binance IEOs
|Axie Infinity (AXS)||Nov 4, 2020||263x|
|Tokocrypto (TKO)||Mar 31, 2021||16.3|
|SafePal (SFP)||Mar 10, 2021||8.2x|
David is a crypto enthusiast and an expert in personal finance. He has created numerous publications for different platforms. He loves to explore new things, and that’s how he discovered blockchain in the first place.