Join the CoinCheckup team on Bybit and compete for a 200 BTC prize pool
CoinCheckup is participating in the WSOT (World Series of Trading) competition that’s being hosted by Bybit. The popular cryptocurrency derivatives exchange has provided a very generous prize pool, with a prize pool for the team competition totaling 200 BTC. The competition will reward the teams and traders with the best trading results.
Get $50 deposit bonus if you join within 48 hours – registration starts July 30
One of the options for participating in the WSOT competition is by joining a team such as CoinCheckup. By joining a team, you can also access a number of exclusive bonuses.
How can I earn up to $200 bonus?
Here are the bonuses for users who deposit at least 0.1 BTC to Bybit:
- Users who sign up and deposit at least 0.1 BTC before July 30 will receive a $50 bonus. This bonus is exclusive for CoinCheckup users!
- Users who join the CoinCheckup team within the first 48 hours of the registration start receive a $50 bonus.
- The first 10 users who join the CoinCheckup team each receive a $10 bonus.
- 10% trading fee discount from August 10 to August 31. The discount will increase if users fulfill certain tasks.
- Up to $90 in bonuses for completing tasks on the Bybit rewards hub.
What can I do with the bonus?
The bonus can be used on Bybit as trading margin, and can also be used to deduct transaction fees. Users can not withdraw their bonus directly, but they can withdraw any profits they generate by using the bonus for trading.
The competition will be taking place between August 10 and August 31. You can register for the competition between July 30 and August 14.
Andrew is a writer that does most of his work on cryptocurrency-related topics. While he’s primarily interested in Bitcoin, he also follows major altcoins and the innovative ideas that new cryptocurrency and blockchain projects are bringing to the table.